Instructions to get to Meerendal from Cape Town:
- Travel on N1 from Cape Town.
- Take N7 turnoff - sign posted Malmesbury. Go past Century City. Carry on straight until you get N7 turnoff.
- Pass Bosmansdam Exit and pass Plattekloof turnoff. Carry on straight.
- Pass the refinery on your left hand side and pass the next exit, the new M13 Durbanville & Tableview off ramp (exit 22). (If you take this exit, you take a detour through Durbanville wine route and have to turn left at the second traffic light at St John Street, carry straight on and follow signs direction Vissershok Road)
- Rather travel about two kilometers further, take Durbanville turnoff to your right. This is the Vissershok Road. Carry on straight.
- At 4-way stop carry on straight to Durbanville.
- After the crest of the hill, Meerendal Wine Estate is the 1 st on the left hand side.
Instructions to get to Meerendal from the N2 (Somerset West side):
- Travel on N2 from Somerset West.
- Take R300 turnoff - Exit # 22; sign posted Bellville. Carry on straight.
- At end of R300, go left in the direction of Cape Town N1.
- Take R302 turnoff - Exit # 23; sign posted Willie van Schoor/Durbanweg.
- Straight through robots at the top of the turnoff. At 2 nd robots turn right into Willie van Schoor/Durbanweg.
- Carry on straight. Cross over 1 st set of robots and at 2 nd set of robots turn left (The City Lodge is in front of you).
- Follow the road till a set of robots. Turn right at the robots towards Tygervalley Center.
- Carry on straight and pass below the Tygervalley Center. Carry on straight for +/- 2.5 km.
- Turn right into M13; sign posted Durbanville.
- Turn left at robots - M48; sign posted Vissershok Rd.
- Carry on straight at the circle. (Follow the direction of Vissershok Road).
- ravel along this road (+/- 4 km) till you see the gates to Meerendal on the right hand side.
GPS Co-ordinates to Meerendal:
Y 0034826 X 3741410 S 33°47’ 55.7” E 018°37 25.8”
Download instructions as: